Wednesday, September 19, 2007

May...Maybe Yes, Maybe No

menikahtidakmenikah.gifThis advertisement pameo, which starred by Ringo, more often and for sure touch on hearts, ears, and minds of the Single Person aka Young Man/Virgin Girl (although the last word still need to questioned :lol: ) around this country.

Doesn't it? This ad, in my opinion, indirectly just like a whip, flattering our own minds, especially the persons type I've told you above. To do, or at least, to think what raised by the ad (i don't want to explain more about it :lol: )

But in other side, i receive the truth signal and and the logical answer from this ad, which could be used by those single person as the weapon to defend themselves to answering the question "When do you married???". And, maybe i could use the answer too :lol:

By the way, based on my principle, i don't care with all of that, because it's my right to decide whether i want it or i hate it. Although, me myself or even us, could not throw out this fact which currently or commonly happened in Indonesia, where married isn't the measurement anymore, and not married isn't shame as before. So, do you agree with me? :-)

Salam Militis!

No comments: