Sunday, September 16, 2007

Greeting fom Militis!

Nope...i could not just say thank. I should say regards to all of you, and for them somewhere out there. Greeting from Militis!.

Maybe yes, maybe no your brow and their brow crinkly to see and read the "extremusmilitis" word i've wrote, but not my own, although it was crinkly before i knew. I knew it, because if i don't knew it, for sure i couldn't tell you anything...

One word composed of two words: Militus, a means Warrior and Extremus a means Last. Yupe, the Last Warrior which not sure will be ended. Yes, the end always exist, but at least i could make something not for the last and i could survive in my own way, because the last survivor will be a winner, and me, you, we willing to be a winner. Win against ourselves, despite the consequences, and the destiny.

Once more, Welcome. Greeting from Militis!

No comments: